Comunidade Portuguesa de Ambientalistas
Ring Owner: Poli Etileno Site: Os Ambientalistas
Anterior Lista Aleatório Junte-se a nós! Próximo

2008-01-23

Men to the Sea


I want to know if I will be a sailor,
Sailing out to the sea,
To ask for an harbor,
Being able to receive me.

I want to know If I will be
A said lighthouse man (not me),
That illuminate the seas,
Living their solitude on wishes
Crying for watt he sees.

I want to know if I will be
A song man on the sea
Singing the land sings
To realize by feelings
The meaning of the things.

I want to know If I will be
A flagman of the signs of sea
Because I want to be the primary
To avoid their terra firma entry.

I want to know If I will be
In charge for the rise of sea,
To ask for planning a three
That repairs the air chemistry.
Félix Rodrigues

Etiquetas: